EncryptOnClick – is like hiring your own highly experienced data security guard who ensures the files you want to keep safe and out of view from others, stay that way.
• A very secure encryption method is also used (256-bit AES encryption).
• Files are both compressed & encrypted, which results in a smaller file.
• Password protected.
• Will encrypt single files or all files in a folder.
• Option to encrypt filenames (SecureZip compatible).
• Very simple to use interface.
• Can be used on a USB key.
• Fully Unicode enabled so filenames in any language can be encrypted.
• Files can be opened and decrypted using WinZip 9 and later provided the correct password is used.
EncryptOnClick 2.3.0 (2 MB)