EaseUS Todo Backup Home – is a complete and reliable backup and disaster recovery solution to backup system, data, files and folders, hard drive partition. It not only provides convenient user-interface to simplify your tasks but also enables you to backup and restore an image of your partitions or entire hard disk.
EASEUS Todo Backup Home is a free file backup and disaster recovery software, protecting your data, including photos, music, videos, documents, financial data and applications. Back up what you want, when you want. Users are faced with the essential challenge: the need to secure their PC and important files, such as system, family photos, music, applications, personal data and financial documents.
Protect your PC with EASEUS Todo Backup Home by just a few quick steps. If you lose any files you like or need to go back to an earlier version, don’t worry, you can recover them in time. It is a complete free backup and recovery solution for home users.
• System backup. Full system protection allows you to easily back up and recover your entire operating system when disaster happens.
• Disk imaging. Block-level disk imaging quickly and efficiently backs up the entire disk or volumes.
• File backup. File-level backup allows you to selectively back up specific files, folders or file types, including network shared files.
• Hot backup. Back up specific files and volumes without interrupting any current operations, especially for open files backup.
• Outlook Email backup. Disaster recovery for Outlook Express or Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016.
• Incremental and differential backup. Only back up changes made since the previous backup, saving time and storage space.
• Schedule backup. Flexible backup scheduler allows backups to run based on daily, weekly, monthly or event.
• System restore. Quickly recover your entire Windows system backup in minutes to the original or new location using a Linux or WinPE bootable media.
• Flexible disk restore. Quickly restore what you need, recover granular files, folders, volumes, or all from a single disk image.
• Selective file restore. Recover individual files and folders from a file backup image without restoring an entire image.
• Pre-OS recovery environment. If your system won’t boot, simply select EaseUS Todo Backup from boot menu to launch Pre-OS and then recover your system.
• Migration and clone. Fast, easily and safely migrate system to an SSD or a bigger HDD for disk replacement or upgrade.
• Backup management. Easily manage backup job and automatically delete the out-of-date backup images, saving storage space.
• Browse image file. Browse backup with Windows Explorer and simply copy-paste files/folders.
• Compatible with GPT/UEFI. Create a WinPE bootable media for 64-bit Windows system resided on GPT to start up PC recovery in case of emergency.
This post was recently updated on September 22, 2022