Dynamic Disk Partitioner – The progrram is a volume manager (a.k.a. partition manager) targeted at Windows Dynamic disks.
• Add disk to a RAID-5 volume.
• Extend partitions / dynamic volumes.
• Extend NTFS volumes.
• Initialize a GPT disk with an aligned data portion (i.e. 4KB alignment for Advanced Format 512e drives) and set the size of the Microsoft Reserved partition.
• Move dynamic disk extent to a different position on the disk.
• Move dynamic disk extent to another disk.
• Create degraded RAID-5 volumes.
• Copy files from dynamic volumes even without operating system support for such volumes*.
Dynamic Disk Partitioner 1.5.9 (3 MB)