Drive SnapShot – is a utility for a full backup hard drives, allowing you to create a backup image of entire hard disk or separate partitions without rebooting. Drive Snapshot creates a disk image in the background on computers that must work 24 hours a day, which ensures both the complete safety of all data, and to avoid interruption of your computer. In the process of Drive Snapshot creates a virtual disk containing all of the data, but you get the opportunity to use, compare or restore these files directly from the image file.The program supports the FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and RAID arrays, and allows you to work in automatic mode is selected. To work on a schedule used Sheduler from Windows.
• Create a backup disk image while Windows
• The ability to perform other tasks on your PC during image creation
• Using the latest technology for backup
• Easily restore or use of individual files or directories
• Create a virtual image of the disk
• Use to work with virtual disk in any file manager
• Full recovery disk in case of loss of data
• Restore the system partition requires the use of DOS, the restoration of the remaining sections may be under Windows
• Support for file systems FAT16, FAT32, NTFS
• Compatible with all types of RAID-arrays
• Easy and comprehensive interface with command line
• Ability to automate most common tasks.
Drive SnapShot 22.214.171.12448 Portable (4 MB)