DiskDigger – is a small utility that does not require installation, downloading it on diakov.net, you can recover accidentally deleted photos, videos, music, documents and other files from any medium. The program can scan even damaged or poorly formatted disks, and is also useful for recovering files and folders damaged by a virus attack. It can work with all types of external and internal hard drives, USB-drives, SD cards, CompactFlash and Memory Stick, and also supports file systems FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and exFAT.
• Scan the entire disk for traces of certain types of files.
• Support for a huge number of file types.
• View recoverable files as a list or as thumbnails.
• Show thumbnails of previews of image files, album art from MP3 and WMA files, as well as icons from executable files.
• Previews of JPG and TIFF files will show EXIF information (camera model, shooting date, sensor settings, etc.).
• Preview of MP3 files will show ID3 information (artist, album, genre, etc.).
• Preview of ZIP files will show a list of files contained in the archive.
• Ability to scan virtual disk image files.
• When viewing files, the program displays the first 4K bytes of the file as a dump.