Corel Painter 2022 - is anything but ordinary. Take results to the next level with reliable professional digital art software. Draw, illustrate and create stunning photographic art with hundreds of perfectly realistic artist-created brushes, superb blending and many versatile painting tools.
Features that simplify and speed up the creative process are another reason Corel Painter is the primary tool in most artistic fields. The user community is actively involved in the development of the program, expressing constructive criticism and sharing their work, tools and methods. These ideas and suggestions are the main source of innovation in creative processes.
Create your artwork with painting software that virtually blurs the line between analog and digital. Give it a try and we're sure you'll agree - Corel Painter is changing the power of digital art.
• Thick paint. Choose from a variety of blending, blurring, blending and scraping, relief painting and palette knife tools to create the most realistic drawing possible. Apply pressure, tilt and twist with the Bristle Brushes and achieve incredibly organic brush strokes with palette knives.
• Texture brushes 2.5D. Paint with awesome 2.5D Texture Brushes that lift paint off the canvas. Import a 2D image of a 3D model and, by mixing with the original, paint on dense scales, holes or nodular structures. Or paint directly on the canvas to add charm to your work. Finally, adjust the ambient lighting of the painting to make your canvas shine.
• Texture synthesis. Forget about time-consuming texture work - instantly create bright and unique elements from small samples. Select an area of the texture and reproduce it on a larger scale, keeping all the visual elements of the original. During synthesis, the properties of the selection are randomly determined to create a new template or composition based on the selected parameters.
• Possibilities of cloning. Easily create collages and edit photos. Create clone sources or import and adjust their size and shape on the go. Experiment with transparent clone sources that blend harmoniously into your composition.
• Improved function! Drops and Liquid Technology. Beloved by artists, brushes with drop or liquid application technologies have become even more versatile. Apply strokes with the usual Sargent brush on an empty layer, blending the drawing with the main strokes. Plus, there are plenty of all-new Natural-Media® brushes to inspire you for amazing creations.
• Selection Brush. Take advantage of the new Selection Brush tool, which lets you create unique brush shapes to quickly and accurately select or remove elements from a selection. Once you've chosen and set up your ideal brush shape, save it for later use.
• Texture Fill. Fill your canvas instantly with eye-catching textures. Whatever function you use, the Paint Can or the new Fill Effect menu, all the textures from your library are ready to be instantly transferred to the canvas.
• Random grain rotation (Random Grain Rotation). Pick your favorite grain brush and then turn on the new mode and Painter will smoothly rotate the grain with each stroke, giving your creation a more natural and organic look.
• Additional features. Discover the new Natural-Media Brush Library, where you can easily find brushes that mimic traditional materials. Take a look at the texture library and experiment with its updated content to make your drawings more realistic. Are you eager to try out the new features of Painter? Just type "" in the Brush Library Search box and all new brushes will open before you.