Connection Keeper - Connection Keeper is an invaluable time-saving tool for dial-up users. This free program simulates Internet browsing (at a random interval) to prevent your connection from appearing idle, thus preventing your ISP from dropping the connection due to inactivity. Connection Keeper can also automatically close many types of popup windows, such as those asking if you wish to stay connected. And if the connection is lost, Connection Keeper can automatically dial back in, restoring the connection as fast as possible. Save your time and sanity - try Connection Keeper today!
• Works with all versions of Windows® 95, 98, NT4, 2000, ME, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, and 2012.
• Can be set to automatically redial if the connection is lost.
• Can automatically close popup windows that ask the user if they want to stay online. Several methods are available: simulated button click, simulated keystrokes, or by sending a window message.
• Can be minimized to the system tray so that it does not take up space on the taskbar.
• Can run when not connected to the Internet. It waits patiently until a connection is made.
• The simulated activity takes up almost no bandwidth.
• The interval at which Connection Keeper simulates activity is adjustable, or it can be set to a random interval.
• Connection Keeper can download a real or bogus URL. The list of real URL's can be edited.
• Connection Keeper can be used to monitor web sites and even DNS records. Errors can be reported by a popup window or by email.
• Connection Keeper can monitor DNS blacklists to alert you if your IP address or mail server has become blacklisted. If you are blacklisted, your outgoing email is much more likely to be treated as spam.
• Command line parameters can be used to close a specific popup window.
• Command line parameters can be used to check for the existence of a file. An error will only appear if there is a problem. This is useful for checking the status of the network when the computer boots up.
• Command line parameters can be used to download a web page and report any errors that occur. This is useful for checking the status of a web site when the computer boots up.
• Uses very little system resources.
• Connection Keeper installs no malware and displays no advertisements. It is true freeware.
Connection.Keeper.20.0.rar - 10.0 MB