Complete Internet Repair – will give you a free option to attempt to repair everything internet related. Complete Internet Repair is portable; this means you can carry it around with you on a USB flash drive and have it ready when something goes wrong.
It will not write any settings to the registry or leave any traces on your computer. So, for all you wannabe technicians out there; you can use it and nobody would ever know you did. We recommend you download it now while you still have internet access. You never know what could happen.
• Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
• Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling VPN, firewall or other networking programs.
• Unable to access any website or can only access some websites.
• Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
• Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
• Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
• You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
• A few other internet errors, but we will not discuss all here.
• Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
• No network connectivity due to registry errors.
• Windows update does not work.
• Sticky proxy server settings.
• DNS lookup problem.
• And much more..
This post was recently updated on November 9, 2022