Compact AutoRunner – is a small, simple and easy-to-use application that allows you to quickly build customized autorun menus for your CDs or DVDs.
• Allows you to have a simple, compact, no frills autorun menu on your cd.
• Comes with a configuration builder for helping you build menus.
• The main exe filesize is small so it doesnt take up much space on your cd leaving room for more files.
• You may test the menu by running the main exe of the menu configuration you want to test.
• The configuration builder now has a dynamic positioning system for the form size and the button sizes and positions.
• Does not need any programming runtimes.
• *NEW ver 2.0* A couple new program icon’s that support the bigger sizes of the operating system.
• *NEW ver 2.0* 250 button’s are now the max per configuration file but can get around that with a page launch type.
• *NEW ver 2.0* includes an alternate option to style your menus.
• *NEW ver 2.0* includes a couple new launch types.
• *NEW ver 2.0* includes an exit when launched option.
• *NEW ver 2.0* Shift+Drag to swap launch buttons and Ctrl+Drag to move launch button. (For organization order in configuration file only.)
• *NEW ver 2.0* Form Back Color dialog now loads/saves custom colors.
• *NEW ver 2.0* Import v1 menu files as the menu configuration files are now xml instead of ini.
• *NEW ver 2.0* A few bugs fixed including the ability to have launch arguments when applicable.
• Note: This is not the full list of stuff that might have changed in version 2.0 build 700.
• System Requirements are Windows XP/VISTA/7/8/10.
Compact AutoRunner 2.0 Build 700 (5 MB)