CoffeeCup Responsive Foundation Framer – The program is a visual app, but any code-connoisseurs who want the ability to dive into the backend have that option too. Export to any code editor to manually edit the crisp and clean markup. Sweet: linked in custom stylesheets, will not get overwritten when re-exporting!
Why do so many responsive websites look so similar? Restructuring the layout and predefined breakpoints in a mobile-first workflow can be a pain when hand coding. Foundation Framer features all the controls for visually creating unique designs, from XS to XXXL screens!
A similar case can be made when designing for (very) large screens. What about pulling up two columns and creating a six column row? With Foundation Framer, It’s a decision the designer can now make with limited effort. Ultimately this will create better user experiences on all devices.
• Use the full layout power of CSS simply by selecting options, pressing buttons and specifying dimensions. It will not just be imaginative, it will be ingenious!
• Rescue mobile viewers from downloading heavy, slow-loading image files. Using the Picture element you can serve a friendlier size to every viewer.
• Place content where you want it. Choose your display, absolute positioning, set to clear or float, or simplify your life by using the incredible, visual Flexbox controls.
• Don’t limit yourself to a single backdrop. Layer multiple backgrounds for extra dimensions to get a truly immersive look.
• Use the precise picker to grab the colors from anywhere on screen. Keep them organized and reuse them by saving them to your palette.
• Clickable controls make it a breeze to set and style your message. It’s loaded with customizable Google fonts too. With the inline editor you can personalize special text with its own appearance.
• Click through the Layout pane to structure your layout. Add, delete, and merge rows and columns to hold content. • Adjust span widths, offsets and push & pull settings too!