CloneDisk – The program offers user-friendly ways to back up your data on a regular basis. So if disaster strikes, you get it back quickly.
It not only recovers all your data but, thanks to full-image backups, it can put everything back exactly where it was. That means all the same files in the same folders. The same applications and Operating System.
The same icons and shortcuts. All your precious photos and videos. All your important work. Everything back to normal like it never happened!
Clone disk is simply an excellent app to make images, manage partitions or to create an image of your drive. You’d be hard pressed to find an app under 3Mb that does everything that Clonedisk does.
• save/restore the MBR or BS,
• Delete the layout of the drive
• Wipe with 0’s
• Create a raw image file
• Make a VMware or MS Virtual Server image from a raw image file to boot your cloned disk in VMware
• Do various operations on the registry around booting
• Format any device to fat16/fat32/ntfs/exFAT/UDF (including USB pen),
• Read faulty devices (with bad sectors for instance),
• Perform speed tests
• Edit the partition table, view the boot sector
• Create a disk, create a partition
• Extend/shrink a volume