Clipdiary – is a powerful clipboard manager, which records every piece of data that goes to the Windows clipboard, meaning that you can easily retrieve any information that was once copied to the clipboard.
• Clipdiary monitors the clipboard and automatically saves its contents to the clipboard history
• Work with text, links, images, files, and all other clipboard formats
• Supports Starred Clips and Labels. Mark clips as important and use Labels to organize them into folders
• Snippets – often used text templates for quick pasting.
• The clipboard history remains between reboots
• You can retrieve the data stored in the clipboard history whenever you need to, even after many years
• Database encryption support (AES-256)
• Clipdiary is free to use under the following conditions…
Clipdiary 5.6 (10 MB)