Chris-PC RAM Booster – is monitoring memory and the CPU making sure that high-demand applications, processing large amounts of data on your computer, or applications running in full-screen are detected and not affected by the RAM freeing process, to avoid lags in screen display and/or slowdowns. Therefore applications and games will run smoother, benefiting of the full power of your computer’s RAM memory.
• Faster running applications and games by smartly optimizing the usage of the physical RAM memory of your computer against the virtual memory from the page file of your Windows operating system.
• Wide set of options and settings for personal customization of RAM memory usage: including low memory threshold to start the freeing up process, setting for full-screen applications, CPU usage for which memory should be freed etc.
• Background running: once installed, started and configured, RAM Booster will run quietly without user interaction and will free-up RAM memory.
• Is useful also on server machines (idle or in use), with no user logged in, giving access to more RAM to server programs.
• Includes a memory benchmark test to get an evaluation on the stability of your computer and RAM memory.
• Provides statistics for a complete overview on your computer performance with RAM Booster active.
• Provides dynamic systray icon which displays computer realtime memory usage.
• Simple and intuitive interface.