Challenger – is offered to encrypt at a data and directory level and is ideal for all security aware users, especially in areas such as patent development, development engineers, journalists, lawyers and upper level management. Challenger has been developed for local data protection and communication in closed networks. It excels not only through its secure encryption algorithm but also through its ease of use.
Challenger can be installed either on a computer or a mobile storage device (USB stick, SD card or CD-ROM). By choosing the portable version, for example on a USB stick, the software is always available on any computer. In addition to encrypting the data on the computer, the data on the portable storage device can also be encrypted. The data is therefore secure, even if the storage device is lost.
• Encryption through strong stream ciphering of data and directories
• Choice of multi-user or portable version on USB or SD card etc.
• Functions on all Windows operating systems (32 and 64 Bit)
• No runtime library or system updates necessary
• A reference test detects program manipulation
• Corrupt encryption methods are detected
• Original data is deleted securely
• The phrase concept guarantees a secure usage of the program
Challenger 2.4.33 (3 MB)
This post was recently updated on July 20, 2020