Bella Render GUI – is a spectral render engine which models the complexities of optical physics in ways that are both as correct as possible, and which are yet made intuitive and accessible.
Simplicity is a key focus of Bella. The Bella solvers have no obscure non-physical parameters, such that there is very little to learn, and very little trial and error involved in rendering any particular scene.
• Bella works in spectral space, allowing effects such as BSDF wavelength dependency, diffraction, or atmosphere to be modeled far more accurately than in color space.
• Bella’s Apollo solver is capable of solving caustics through specular surfaces, for accurate rendering of swimming-pool caustics, caustics seen through windows, emitters enclosed in glass, etc.
• Bella’s licensing is uncommonly — and deliberately — customer-centric. Both licenses (seat and node) are floating, permanent, and designed to be trouble-free.
• Bella’s materials provide real layers with inner subsurface scattering. Light interacts physically with the substrate, the layer, and thin films, in a very efficient way.
• The Thin Film node, which may be applied to a material layer or substrate, simulates a nanometer-scale film, providing physically-accurate iridescence.
• The nested priority feature in Bella materials allows correct and convenient rendering of intersecting dielectric (i.e. glass, liquid) volumes.
Bella Render GUI 184.108.40.206 Portable (68 MB)