AX-ZIP Finder – The program makes working with ZIP archives as easy as moving files between folders in Windows Explorer.
AX-ZIP utility views ZIP and other types of archives as folders containing folders and files whose structure is shown as a tree. Thus the root folder of archive will be displayed as an icon associated with archives of that type.
AX-ZIP Archiver working space is made up of two windows – Archive Browser and File Browser.
Archive Browser contains a tree representing the structure of disks, folders and archives – files with extension of supported archive types. To open an archive one should simply click “+” sign situated on the left of archive name.
File Browser shows full structure of disks, folders and files.
All archive management operations in AX-ZIP Archiver involve dragging of items from one window to another.
• Full support of ZIP archives.
• Extraction from CAB, RAR, JAR, XAP, ACE, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, TAR and 7Z archives.
• Extraction from ISO images (ISO 9660 and ISO 13346 “UDF”).
• Strong AES encryption (with key length of 128, 192 and 256 bits).
• Simultaneous work with several archives.
• One drag creation of archives and adding of files.
• One drag extraction of files from archive.
• Deletion and renaming of files and folders in the archive.
• Creation of folders in the archive.
• Search of archives and files within the archives.
• Bookmarks for archives and files in the archives.
• Support of cloud drives and special folders.
• Support of main file manager functions.
• Windows Shell integration.
• Support of drag and drop technology.
• Display of archive structure as a tree.
• Familiar Explorer-like user interface.
AX-ZIP Finder 4.5 Portable (9 MB)
This post was recently updated on February 21, 2021