AVStoDVD – is a nice utility that can convert various media formats to DVD compatible streams and burn them into a single track DVD. The app has a clean interface that should be quite easy to handle, thanks to the intuitive layout. The program supports various file formats, including 3GP, AVI, DIVX, FLV, MKV, MPEG, MOV, WMV and AVS, to name just a few. Once a file is loaded, the utility provides several details regarding it, including the title, directory location, video and audio stats, including the resolution, frequency, bitrate and duration.
You may also fiddle with various settings regarding the output file, including the video and audio encoding profiles, video aspect ratio, resolution and bitrate.
Also, the app includes tools that enable you to create a DVD menu. Thus, you can create two types of menus: static or motion. The aspect ratio can be set to standard or widescreen, while the titles format may be set to text or thumbnails.
There are several templates that you can work with. It’s also possible to define the maximum number of titles per page and the format in which these appear. The process only takes a few seconds to complete and the file is saved to a directory of your choice.
The bottom line is that AVStoDVD is a nice tool that can be quite helpful. Less experienced users should find it easy to handle, thanks to the intuitive layout.
• Video and audio editing using AviSynth.
• Video encoding using QuEnc/HCenc/ReJig/FFmpeg.
• Audio encoding using QuEnc/FFmpeg/Aften/Wavi. Multiple Audio tracks supported.
• Subtitles encoding using SubtitlesCreator. Multiple subtitles tracks supported.
• DVD Authoring using MuxMan/BatchMux.
• ISO Image Building and DVD Burning using ImgBurn.
• Internal DVD Menu Editor with customizable static and motion menus