Auslogics Anti-Malware – No matter if you are a computer novice or a tech-savvy user who knows all that happens under the hood of any PC, you still need to rely on a specialized software solution to keep malware threats at bay.
Auslogics Anti-Malware is one of the apps you can turn to whenever you want to examine suspicious items on your PC and remove them.
Straightforward GUI with intuitive controls
• The application comes with a user-friendly graphical user interface that some might even consider to be a tad simplistic.
• All the controls are neatly organized to make it easy even for beginners to assess the status of their PC without too much hassle.
Scan your PC to search for malware
• When you run Auslogics Anti-Malware, it automatically initiates a scan and displays its results within the main window.
• You also get to start a new scan, by choosing one of the standard types (quick, full or custom), depending on the amount of time you have at your disposal – it goes without saying that the full one takes the longest to complete, yet it analyzes your entire PC.
Choose PC areas to be scanned
• If you are one of the more experienced users, you can select the areas on your computer that should be examined whenever a scan is performed. More precisely, you can analyze the system memory, the system registry, Internet cookies, task scheduler or the file system.
• You can also schedule Auslogics Anti-Malware to scan your PC on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, according to your necessities.
• All in all, the application can come in handy to all those looking for a hassle-free app that detects malware and adware on their PC. Scans can be initiated with ease, whereas the analyzed areas can be customized by those who have the required skills.