Arclab Watermark Studio – is an easy to use image watermarking software to add visible, multi-layered watermarks to photos and directory structures in a batch.
It allows you to protect your photos from unauthorized distribution using multiple text- and image watermarks.
The watermarking software can also can be used to create thumbnails, resize and convert images. There is only one click required to process a whole directory of images and photos.
• Image Watermarks for Private and Commercial Users
• Add multiple text- and image watermarks to your photos
• Add true-transparency watermarks with custom opacity
• Import image metadata EXIF/GPS to text watermarks
• Place the watermark on multiple positions at once
• Multi-layered watermarks
• Batch processing of multiple files and folders
• Supports jpeg metadata and camera auto-rotation
• Resize and convert images (jpeg, png, tiff, bmp)
• Save photos optimized for web pages in interlaced mode
Arclab.Watermark.Studio.4.3.Portable.rar – 4.5 MB
This post was recently updated on January 30, 2023