AdvancedRun – is a simple tool for Windows that allows you to run a program with different settings that you choose, including – low or high priority, start directory, main window state (Minimized/Maximized), run the program with different user or permissions, Operating system compatibility settings, and environment variables.
You can also save the desired settings into a configuration file and then run the program automatically from command-line with the desired settings.
• Run the RegEdit of Windows as normal user on Windows 10/8/7/Vista, without elevation. In this mode, you’ll not be able to access or modify Registry keys that require admin rights.
• Run the RegEdit of Windows as SYSTEM user on Windows 10/8/7/Vista. In this mode, you’ll be able to access the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SECURITY key.
• Run a program with a user of another running process.
• Run a program in high priority.
• Run a specific instance of program in Windows XP compatibility mode, without making global changes in the Registry.
• Run a specific instance of program with different PATH environment string, but without modifying the PATH string of the entire system and without using batch files or command prompt window.
• Run a program with a full set of environment variables you choose, ignoring the system environment variables • completely.
AdvancedRun 1.24 (3 MB)
This post was recently updated on July 6, 2021