Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic – is an indispensable program when working with digital photos. Thanks to Lightroom, you can quickly import, process, manage and show images, you just need to download the product on diakov.net. Improved correction tools, the ability to flexibly configure print settings and powerful systematization features significantly speed up the process.
• Intuitive environment with tools designed specifically for photographers.
• Organize, evaluate images and add a copyright mark.
• Create preset images.
• Integration with Photoshop.
• Adjust settings for multiple images with one click.
• Cross-platform – supports 64-bit architecture, Mac OS and Windows platforms.
• Support for DSLR video files – Interaction with most digital SLR cameras makes it easy to control and organize static photos and videos.
• Adding watermarks – embedding a logo (text or graphic watermarks) in the image, adjusting the size, position and transparency.
• Quick import of images – the import interface is easy to navigate, contains clear visual indicators of where and how the photos will be located after import.
• Correction of perspective – the possibility of non-destructive correction of the perspective of the picture.
• Flexible print settings. Tools allow you to drag a single image or multiple images onto a page, and then change their location and size.
• Lens correction – correction of lens defects, such as a violation of geometry, chromatic aberration, vignetting, etc.
• Uploading to the Internet – the ability to upload images to Facebook, SmugMug and Flickr. When you add comments to snapshots, these messages are instantly displayed in the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom library next to the corresponding photos.
• Create slide shows with music. Ready-made slide shows are easy to share using export (including in high resolution).
• Taking pictures in conjunction with a computer – instant import and display of a photo after the camera fixes the image.
• Simulation of film grain. Tools make it easy to control the grit parameters that can be applied to the image to simulate the appearance of the film.