ADB AppControl – is a new and handy desktop program, that will allow you to easily manage applications on your android device. You can disable unwanted pre-installed system apps and bloatware, or install new ones using a modern graphical interface. The program includes many useful tools and tweaks which allow you to get the better experience with your device. This is exactly the tool that you will use for many years – after trying ADB AppControl you will see that working with applications via adb has never been so easy.
• Disable and uninstall applications without root
• Installing applications from apk files (including multi install)
• Saving apk files of installed applications
• Automatically grant permissions for popular applications (Tasker, MacroDroid, etc.) App List.
• Detection and cleaning of unwanted applications (bloatware)
• Full support for splits (apks)
• App permission manager
• Convenient presets (lists) to manage
• Multifunctional adb console with quick commands support
• And also: Data cleaning, Screenshots, Logcat logs, Reboot in different modes, Uploading files and much more.