Active Partition Manager Free – Active@ Partition Manager is a freeware application that helps you to manage storage devices and the logical drives or partitions that they contain. You may create, delete, format and name partitions on your computer without shutting down the system. Most configuration changes take effect immediately.
• Recognize volumes (partitions) formatted as FAT, NTFS, exFAT, ReFS, HFS+, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, BtrFS, UFS, XFS, JFS
• Create a partition or logical drive (volume)
• Format a logical drive or partition (FAT, exFAT, NTFS)
• Resize logical drive (volume)
• Edit and synchronize boot sectors of FAT, exFAT, NTFS, UFS, HFS+, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 and Partition Table
• Initialize new disk as MBR or GPT or fix MBR (GPT) on damaged disk
• Convert MBR to GPT or GPT to MBR
• Rollback partition layout changes, such as create\delete\format partition and disk initialization
• Assign or change partition attributes, drive letter etc.
• Format a Flash memory as NTFS
• Delete a partition or logical drive
• Create FAT32 partitions greater than 32GB in size (up to 1Tb)
• Mark partition as active
• Create several partitions on a USB flash memory device
• View advanced properties and attributes of a partition, logical drive or hard drive (disk)
• Supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 & 2016 Servers, WinPE
• Active@ Partition Manager is a separate, lightweight module of Active @ UNDELETE – advanced data recovery toolbox. For more features, like:
• Restore deleted or damaged partitions;
• Recover deleted files or files from deleted or damaged partitions.
• Create and open Disk Images;
• Recover data from damaged RAID’s;
• Low level disk editing and more please visit Active@ UNDELETE web site.
Active.Partition.Manager.Free.6.3.0.rar – 19.4 MB