Active Data Studio – is a set of both desktop applications plus a bootable CD/DVD or USB Disk for booting up any system into a Windows Recovery Environment.
Active Boot Disk is a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk. You simply insert a boot disk into your computer, and reboot. While a live CD does not modify the operating system already installed on a computer’s hard drive, it includes many tools to boot up a computer and fix most startup, PC configuration, and system management problems.
Active Boot Disk is based on lightweight Windows 10 (build 1709) operating system environment and supports 64-bit (x64). It contains disk image, data recovery, password resetting, data erasure, network access tools and system utilities. Active Boot Disk is a custom configured system. Necessary drivers and scripts can be installed. One may add an alternate language keyboard layout. Boots both UEFI x64 secure boot systems & legacy BIOS machines.
• Active File Recovery — restores deleted files & folders, even from deleted, damaged or formatted volumes
• Active Partition Recovery — recovers damaged and accidentally deleted partitions
• Active UNDELETE — advanced data recovery toolset
• Active Partition Manager – creates, deletes, edits & formats partitions on your computer.
• Active Password Changer — resets Windows user account passwords
• Active Disk Editor — low level advanced disk editor (Hex Viewer)
• Active Disk Image — complete solution for data backup and restoring
• Active Data Burner — burns data to CD/DVD/BD media, command line supported
• Active ISO Manager — tool for mastering ISO image data files for CD/DVD/Blu-ray media;
• Active Boot Disk Creator — utility for creating a bootable Windows on CD/DVD or USB flash media;
• Active Boot Disk — is a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk;
• Active Disk Monitor — monitors hard disk drive health and status
• Active BCD Editor — Views & Edits BCD (Bootable Configuration Data) Store, restoring PC bootable partition