Abyssmedia MIDIRenderer – is a MIDI rendering software that allows you to convert MIDI to WAV, MP3, OGG, FLAC, APE, AMR or WMA files.
It is often used when you need to playback MIDI composition on the portable player, car audio system or burn MIDI files on Audio CD.
Unlike the other similar programs MIDIRenderer provides direct MIDI rendering to waveform without using sound card and allows you to use any high-quality instrument sound instead of Windows General MIDI set.
• High quality software synthesizer.
• High performance. Depending from your CPU conversion will be 100x faster than real-time recording.
• MIDIRenderer support all popular output formats. MIDI to MP3? No problems! Need higher quality? Use lossless format like FLAC or APE. You can even convert MIDI to AMR format for mobile devices.
• Shell integration. Drag and Drop support.
• Muitithreading. Get performance boost from modern multi-core CPU.
• Quality not depend from sound card. Moreover, sound card not required for conversion.
• SoundFont support. MIDI file will sounds different depending from selected SoundFont.
• Supported Formats:
• Input: MID, MIDI, RMI, RMID, KAR
• Output: MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, AMR
• Default options: 44100 Hz, 16-bit, Stereo
Abyssmedia MIDIRenderer 3.9.5 Portable (7 MB)
This post was recently updated on July 18, 2021