Abelssoft AntiBrowserSpy – is a software tool that was developed in order to aid people in removing particular web browser traces, create backups and improving security.
Surprise-free installation and modern environment
• The installation process runs seamlessly and does not last more than a few moments, while the interface you are brought to encompasses a modern and minimal design. It is built with several tabs, so that you can easily access all the incorporated settings.
• It can be used by any type of user, including those with no previous experience in the IT world, without facing any kind of problems.
Clean, optimize and schedule tasks
• This software utility supports all the popular choices when it comes to web browsers, namely Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, and enables you to clean up history, cache, DOM cookies and form data.
• Before performing any kind of action, it is possible to create a backup of all installed browsers, so that you can easily restore settings, in case you accidentally remove something important. It is important to keep in mind that in order to create this file, you are required to close all browsers.
• You can schedule tasks, run your default browser in a stealth mode, which will change its fingerprint from time to time. Moreover, you can view a summary pertaining to security settings and optimize them, as well as block social networking platforms, such as Facebook, through an integrated add-on.
• CPU and memory usage is low at all times and thus the computer’s performance is not going to be hampered and you can run it alongside other demanding programs, without encountering any issues. The interface is friendly, all tasks are performed swiftly and there are enough options to keep you busy for quite a while.
• Taking all of this into consideration, we can safely say AntiBrowserSpy it an efficient piece of software when it comes to removing browser traces and improving the way they run.