3D-Tool – is a viewer for 3D and 2D CAD files; importing many common 3D and 2D CAD File Formats. 3D-Tool gives you the ability to visualize, analyze, and mark-up, and collaborate your CAD projects.
• Read and write to/from many CAD data exchange formats, and some native CAD file formats. See our File Types page.
• The simple user interface allows anybody, without special CAD knowledge, to view your models and drawings, zoom in on details or simply look inside your models using dynamic cross sections. Views from any angle can be easily printed or saved as pictures.
• Make design reviews successful with Exploded views, Animations, Complex custom saved views, 3D-Notes and dimensions.
• Various analysis functions such as draft, wall thickness, volume, and measurments, help the mechanical designer understand complex geometry and develop solutions.
• With 3D-Tool you can produce zipped self-viewing executable files of your CAD projects, which can be e-mailed and displayed on any PC without installation or additional licensing.
• Dimensions and 3D-Notes can be attached to any geometry item to fully convey your thoughts and requirements.
3D-Tool 15.00 Portable (365 MB)
This post was recently updated on May 1, 2021