10-Strike Network Scanner – will quickly scan networks and find all active IP addresses, opened ports, computers, servers, and other devices. You can detect their IP, MAC, and DNS addresses. The programs uses a built-in multi-threaded IP address and TCP port scanner ensuring that device scanning is very quick.
10-Strike Network Scanner allows you to easily scan several IP address ranges simultaneously and use many supported network protocols for searching devices (ICMP ping, opened TCP ports, NetBios, SNMP, UPnP, etc.)
After finishing the scanning process, you can save the result table to a report or copy any address to the clipboard and use it in other applications.
• The port scanner allows you to find all opened TCP ports and active hosts.
• Multiple protocols for scanning the network devices supported.
• SNMP is supported! You can find managed switches and other advanced network equipment.
• Find all devices connected to your LAN in seconds using our fast scanning engine.
• Detect IP, MAC, DNS addresses and export the search results to a report.
10-Strike Network Scanner 4.0 (5 MB)
This post was recently updated on July 12, 2020